Sep 12, 2007

"How I 'read' my favorite novel in 3 hours instead of 3 months!"

Old habits die hard, they say. How right they are.

I am a novel freak and have been since the 4th grade when I read an amazing novel that started me down the road of reading.

I continued this craze for reading right into college and even early in my career. I didn't quit even when I got married and had my first beautiful daughter.

But as you would expect, as I climb higher in my career and the kids increase from 1 to 3, I am beginning to have less time to spend doing what I loved so much - reading novels.

Being a die-hard at anything I do, I continued to read novels.

Sadly, it was starting to take me 3 months to read just one novel, instead of the 3 or so hours it used to take me when I had more time.

I would read a chapter on one day and then put the novel aside.

In two weeks time, when I had some free time on my hands, I would read another chapter. Then it would be another 2 or 3 weeks before I could read another. And so on, until I would finish just one novel.

I didn't like this and knew that there had to be a better way of STILL getting the value of a novel in the same 3 hours it used to take me, instead of the 3 months it now takes me to finish just one novel.

I started asking for a way out.

Thankfully, I found one...

Audio books!

I simply buy the novel I want to buy, not in hardcover or paperback, but in audio book format - containing the exact same content of the novel in spoken-word!
Now I don't have the limitations I used to have with "reading"
my favorite novels.

In the morning while doing my chores of exercising, making breakfast, dressing up for work, etc, I listen to my novel in audio book format. While commuting to work, I continue from where I stopped. During break at work, I also listen. And before driving back home from work, I complete the remaining part of the novel.

Total time spent - about 4 hours for each novel.

Phew... how I love audio books for saving me so much time, yet I'm still getting the same value!

If you haven't tried the amazingly wonderful advantages of audio books yet, don't hesitate.

Apart from novels you can get almost any kind of book in audio book format. From business books, professional books, motivational books, etc, all can now be found in audio book formats.

Go here Audio Books to find that book you have always wanted to "read" but have never had the time to. Now you can – with Global Audio Book Store!
Yes, it's now far easier to find the audio book format of that favorite book of yours than you ever imagined!

For more details or to check out thousands and thousands of Audio Books online go to this link now:

The Global Audio Book Store

GABS
has over 5000+ audio books for you to choose from including categories like arts, drama, biography, business, thrillers, fiction, health & recreation, history, humor, radio shows, religion & spiritual, self-help plus tv and film.

PLUS you can get heaps of FREE audios.

No comments: